Frontkamera nachrüsten

• Have you had someone looking at it while trying?Maybe the hose to the water tank is empty as washer not in use very often and water condensed.

Does it at least come out? If not, you should go to your dealer.

Regards
    Cosmonova

Thanks for the hints. I tried all of that. It does not come out by itself, but it does if I try to pull it manually.
    I went to my dealer, they didn't even know it is a washer in there. We updated the software, including the Body Control Module (BCM), hopping that it is a software related problem. No luck.

I will pay them another visit to remove the bumper and to check the water tank, the pump(s) and the hose. I am not sure if there is a separate pump for this washer or if it is using the same one as for the windshield but I guess we will find out.

To be honest, I suspect an assembly issue, since it has never worked.

Cheers,
    Bogdan

2017 Ford Edge Sport 2.0L DOHC CR DSL 230PS MID

• Maybe the cable of the pump is not plugged in correctly. Had this in another car. Handsfree mic did not work. Cable was plugged but not till the end when it clicks in.
    Good luck

Ford Edge Sport, 2,0l TDCi Bi-Turbo, 210 PS, AUT, Pazifik-Blau, Vollausstattung, außer AHK und Standheizung

(Bestellt: 03.01.2017 / Gebaut: 28.03.2017 / Beim Händler: 02.06.2017 / Übergabe: 28.08.2017)

Bestellt am 15.03.2021: Ford Kuga Vignale FHEV in Magnetic Grau (Alles außer AHK)

Geplant: 08.2021

Zum Spaß:

Mazda MX5 ND RF in Matrix Grau (EZ 01/2018)

Bestellt am 15.03.2021: Ford Mustang V8 GT Convertible in Velocity Blau

Geplant: 01.2022

• echt? ist mir auch nicht aufgefallen - ist das inklusvie oder braucht man hierfür die scheinwerfer waschanlage?
    wie kann ich meine frontkamera waschen lassen? in dem ich die frontscheibe wasche?

• ja, hinten wäre es deutlich wichtiger, dass man die Kamera automatisch reinigen könnte! Eine kurze Regenfahrt und alles ist verdreckt!

- ST-Line, (02/2020), 2,0 TDCI 175kW/238 PS, Star-Weiß Metallic, Konfiguration: Alles außer Dachreling und Standheizung ;)

- Suzuki GSX-S 1000F, Bj.2017, Metallic Triton Blue/Glass Sparkle Black